Indianapolis, IN – October 2, 2018
We are happy to announce the launch of a new boutique cybersecurity, privacy, and risk management consulting firm called “Reveal Risk” (RR).
We are an integrated team of talented professionals with at least 15 years of corporate information security, privacy, and risk management experience. Our previous experience in corporate roles, coupled with value-based pricing, ensures efficiency and effectiveness in meeting your needs. This expertise/experience driven model sets RR apart in its ability to help you solve your biggest challenges with sustained solutions. Also by carrying little overhead, we pass the savings back to you.
We started RR to address a gap we observed over many years working with major consulting firms. Three key beliefs guided our work to launch RR:
- We strongly felt our industry needed the ability to tap into experienced practitioners with significant corporate background and a history of ownership and accountability for security and privacy programs – rather than “career consultants”
- We wanted to combine and leverage our deep expertise (minimum of 15 years) and diverse experiences to provide a comprehensive offering to address cybersecurity, privacy and risk management challenges.
- We sought to deliver maximum risk reduction and value, while keeping overhead low and passing these savings along to our customers.
Additionally, we are advocates and enablers of creating self-sustaining solutions and results (teaching you to fish). We also strive to produce solutions that maximize your investment, value, outcomes within your business (not focused on selling you on a subsequent implementation project or give you just enough value to pay for the next project – “to be continued” style consulting)
About the Reveal Risk Leadership Team:
- Aaron Pritz (Co-Founder, CEO, Principal Consultant) spent 17 years at Eli Lilly, gaining extensive experience as a Director in risk and compliance, Lilly’s insider-theft program, Six Sigma, audit, and privacy.
- Tim Sewell (Co-Founder, CTO, Principal Consultant) is the former senior director of security architecture at Eli Lilly . Prior to Lilly, he held various cybersecurity leadership and technical roles at Mayo Clinic and Lockheed Martin.
- Aaron West (VP of Customer Success) is a 21-year veteran of the US Army serving various leadership roles including deployments, artillery, emergency operations, and lean Six Sigma, prior to beginning a career in sales and cybersecurity in the private sector.